Powered by Blogger.

Well...I Should Have Listened! Guess What Color My Hair Is Now!

    After asking if I could "PULL OFF" the RED (Very Rich Auburn) hair, from the Feria #66 kit I bought today at Target...I received mixed emotions.  I did have several who suggested having a professional salon do red instead of an at home kit, because it tends to be inconsistent and doesn't always come out like it should...

    Well...watch the video:
    HA!  You live, you learn!  NEXT TIME...I'll listen to you guys!  I promise!  Thankfully I had the backup color already purchased to cover up my big mistake!  Be grateful I am sparing you from seeing the condition the RED Kit left my hair in!  It was definitely laughable! 

    Regardless, I got a good giggled out of it, so maybe it was worth it just for that reason alone!

Post Title

Well...I Should Have Listened! Guess What Color My Hair Is Now!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/welli-should-have-listened-guess-what.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews