Powered by Blogger.

Ewww...A Childhood Dish I WILL NEVER Serve To My Kids!

    My mom was INSISTENT...
    Photobucket
    Once a year (we always hoped to be "AT A FRIENDS" that night), she would make "LIVER & ONIONS" for dinner!  Now...growing up, my sister and I were not allowed to drink anything until our meals were completed...but with this meal (because we had a very hard time choking it down), we were allowed a glass of milk.  We would literally swallow our bites whole (with the milk in our mouths) to get it down without throwing up!  It was awful! 

    My mom, on the other hand...loves this dish!

    {Even now...the thought of putting a piece of this disgusting meat in my mouth physically makes me gag!}

    So I refuse!!  MY KIDS will never (unless they ask and order it out at a restaurant for themselves...which I would be shocked to see happen) be served "LIVER & ONIONS" in my house!

    Is there a dish you ate, growing up...that grosses you out? 
    Something that you REFUSE to feed your family? 

    I'm sure we all have something you can share that you really weren't very FOND of, right?  I'd love to hear it...maybe it will sway me from feeding it to my kids too!

Post Title

Ewww...A Childhood Dish I WILL NEVER Serve To My Kids!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/ewwwa-childhood-dish-i-will-never-serve.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews