Powered by Blogger.

My Grandma Wears PLATFORM Stilletos?

    I have a zest for life...and after seeing my Grandma (during my Grandpa's funeral weekend), with a broken back (literally broken from osteoporosis), put on my 4" platform stilettos...
    Photobucket
    I have no doubt where that ZEST comes from!
    Photobucket
    No...she didn't get up and walk around in them...but not because she didn't want to!  It was also a welcomed distraction from the saddness we were dealing with at the loss of my Grandpa!  We both had a good giggle! 

    Pretty sure not many people can say their 80+ Grandma put on their high heels, right?

    Just saying...I think I have a pretty GREAT Grandma! 
    And I also hope when I'm in my 80's, I still live with that same ZEST for life!

Post Title

My Grandma Wears PLATFORM Stilletos?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-grandma-wears-platform-stilletos.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews