Powered by Blogger.

Help Me Welcome Her To The World...

    My cousin Jessica, who I've been getting all sorts of "NEW BABY" products for...just had her baby this morning!
    Photobucket
    Please help me welcome my newest cousin, "MAKENNA LYN" to the family! 
    She was born at 4:44 this morning (AZ time) weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 21 inches long!
    Photobucket
    (this is her proud daddy)
    She's beautiful and I am so excited for my cousin to be a MOMMY finally!  What a little blessing!

    Thanks for letting me share my excitement this moring!

Post Title

Help Me Welcome Her To The World...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/help-me-welcome-her-to-world.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews