Powered by Blogger.

Considering "THE SWEDISH DIET"...What Do You Think?

    Earlier this summer, I had surgery and found myself sitting around a lot!  WAY more than I typically (while I am chasing four kids about) sit around!  Being that I am inching towards my mid thirties (I said inching), I am finding that lower activity causes my clothes to fit tighter and my metabolism to slow down. 
    It's just not fun getting old!

    So what to do? 

    I can't go out and buy a new wardrobe, right?  I mean, 10 pounds just makes my clothing tight and uncomfortable.  So I am not looking to loose a tremendous amount of weight...

    I'd be happy with dropping the extra 10 pounds I gained (quite honestly) and not much more than that.

    Have you heard about


    As you know, I'm a Lifetime "THE BALANCING ACT" blogger and they just did a feature on this awesome new weight loss system and it totally sparked my interest. 
    It looks like something that would fit in perfectly with my daily routine.
    What do you think? 
    Is this a diet you would consider? 
    What would sway you from not giving it a try?

     I'll let you know what I think...if I finally decide to try it out for myself!
    I was not paid to feature this post! I was not compensated in any way! Just curious about this product and what my readers might think about it!

Post Title

Considering "THE SWEDISH DIET"...What Do You Think?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/considering-swedish-diet-do-you-think.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews