Powered by Blogger.

Let Me Tell You...It's Awful Being Spoiled!

    No...honestly...it is!  Why would I say that? 
    Let me explain myself:

    We, as a family, have always been lucky enough to have (for the most part...) two running vehicles at all times.  This offers my husband the opportunity to head off to work when he needs to and me to have the convenience of running errands, etc. when I need to.

    So what happens when a "spoiled mommy" has to suffer without a car? 

    WALKING and lots of it! 
    Photobucket
    Yes...that means that mommy has to get the kids all "RAIN GEARED" up, and walk with them (across a busy street) and probably half a mile in the rain to her daughter's first "FALL" gymnastics class.  Did the kids mind in the least?  NO WAY!  They thought we were going on a great adventure!  They loved it...until the little guy decided he was tired and wanted to be carried...

    I know I have no right to whine...but gosh darn it...it really does stink to be so spoiled and have things that I feel are a RIGHT taken from me.

    Does my husband's car need fixing?  YES!  Does that mean I have to be without a vehicle for a day?  YES!  Will mommy survive?  YES!

    I guess what I should be doing, instead of whining is counting my blessings that we have always had a second vehicle.  Some family's don't!  We are pretty gosh darn lucky...despite our long walk in the rain today, to be as blessed as we are!

Post Title

Let Me Tell You...It's Awful Being Spoiled!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/let-me-tell-youit-awful-being-spoiled.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews