Powered by Blogger.

Halloween Is Coming! MOMMY...Are You Dressing UP?

    In the years past, I have not been one to get all that excited about dressing up for Halloween!  Not sure if it's because I put all of my focus on my kids (there are four of them to dress & get ready to go out trick-or-treating), or if it's because we really haven't gone anywhere that would require me to dress up!  I'll admit though, the idea of doing so makes me smile!  I still have enough YOUTH left in me to get excited about the idea of picking out a costume, putting myself together and going out as an ALTER EGO.
    Did you know that PartyMart has a huge assortment of WOMEN'S COSTUMES?  They do and as soon as I started flipping through their pages, I was getting excited about "WHAT I COULD BE" this year for Halloween!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Maybe I could be Super Woman!  (There are days that I feel this is fitting, and days that I doubt my ability to be such a SUPER WOMAN!  So maybe that's not a good choice at all!)
    Photobucket


    Maybe I could be Alice in Wonderland!  I always loved that moving growing up!  I"m Late!  I'm Late!  (Oh wait...I do not like being late!)
    Photobucket
    Maybe I could be a NUN...just because! (Not sure I would be okay with this one...as I wouldn't want to offend anyone!)
    Photobucket
    Or even Smurfette (since I loved the idea of our family dressing up as all the Smurfs for Halloween this year). 

    Regardless, they have a great selection and really reasonable prices on their costumes and accessories. 

    If you're a MOMMY and you are planning to "DRESS UP" for Halloween this year, may I suggest you check out their selection FIRST?  CLICK HERE and head over...but prepare yourself to be inspired to dress as your ALTER EGO!

    By the way...if you're a DADDY and hoping to dress up too, you're in luck!  They have a great assortment of Men's costumes too!  Costumes to outfit the ENTIRE family!

    I will be compensated to post this feature!  I was not compensated by product for this feature!  I have not personally purchased any costumes from PartyMart, and will not be held liable for any unhappy experiences you might have with their company!

Post Title

Halloween Is Coming! MOMMY...Are You Dressing UP?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-is-coming-mommyare-you.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews