Powered by Blogger.

Well SHOOT! Guess It Really Is Made Of Glass...

    I remember when I first got it...I told you guys how excited I was about it.  In fact, since then, I have grown extremely fond of my DROID phone.  Yes...it's the first edition of DROID...but I love it! 

    The slide out keyboard is a perfect fit for my fingers!

    However, at football/cheer practice the other night...my phone went flying out of my hand...and landed on the asphalt.  At first, I thought it wouldn't be a big deal...because it was upside down.  But when I flipped it over, I was so upset to realize that the screen was CRACKED!! 
    Photobucket 
    Not just a little either!

    In fact, when I brushed my hand over it to wipe it off, a tiny piece of glass stuck in my finger.  So now my kids can't watch videos on it or play games, because I am afraid they will cut themselves.  And I am curious how much longer it will keep working! 

    I'm so sad...

Post Title

Well SHOOT! Guess It Really Is Made Of Glass...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/well-shoot-guess-it-really-is-made-of.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews