Powered by Blogger.

Hallelujah - TOMORROW Is FINALLY The Day!

    The day that should have happened last Tuesday...but because of Hurricane Irene...was postponed one more week! 
    Photobucket
    That's right...three of my four kids will be going "BACK TO SCHOOL". 
    Of course, it's my 5 year old's first day of Kindergarten, but you know what I mean! 

    I'll have all their clothes laid out tonight, get them in bed early (so they have a good night's sleep of course), have something yummy ready to make them for breakfast tomorrow, have my camera stocked with new batteries as we head out to drop them of at school and then me & the little guy will be headed home.

    HOME to a quiet house, for him to indulge in a delicious (and hopefully LONG) nap time and me to soak in the quietness (or music if I so choose), while I actually get some things accomplished.  Cleaning, blogging, and maybe even a little hair dying!  It's all GOOD!

    If you can't tell...I'm excited and believe it or not...they are too!  That's a great COMBO!

    Tomorrow will be a great day for all parties involved!  I can't wait!
    PRAISE THE LORD!

Post Title

Hallelujah - TOMORROW Is FINALLY The Day!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/hallelujah-tomorrow-is-finally-day.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews