Powered by Blogger.

Out Of Curiousity...HOW DO YOU TYPE?

    What's your attack when you are typing a letter, a post on facebook, a blogspot post? 
    Photobucket
    Are you a "FINGER PECKER"...and use one or two fingers to find the letters you want to select...pecking as you go?
    Photobucket
    Or do you have your hands correctly on the keyboard (asdf   jkl;) and type without even looking as you write?

    I'm just curious! 

    When I was a little girl, my parents bought a software for our computer (yeah, the ancient type) that was so much fun, I got a little addicted...it taught the correct hand position on a keyboard and you tried to type the words as they fell from the sky, so they wouldn't destroy the city.  The longer you went, the faster the words would fall.

    By the time I reached high school TYPING CLASS, I had already perfected my typing skills.  I'm not joking...I didn't even have to take my final...

    Now, I am thinking about my kids!  Perhaps now is a great time for me to introduce this type of software to them.  Especially since we are the age of TECHNOLOGY...it would be a great skill for them to have, right?  I'd love for them to have the upper hand, be quick at typing papers and accurate when they do type.  I think I might just have to find some fun software for them to play!  They will love me for it in the long run!

Post Title

Out Of Curiousity...HOW DO YOU TYPE?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/out-of-curiousityhow-do-you-type.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews