Powered by Blogger.

MADONNA AND FAMILY LEAVE PARIS


    10-08-02-madonna-leaving-paris-02


    Madonna, who was in Paris with her family while directing her new upcoming movie "W.E." is shown leaving on a private plane with her kids. The queen of pop is directing the film that tells the story of Britain's King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne after falling in love with American divorcee Wallis Simpson. Madonna also tells Interview "I've been writing it for the last two and a half years, to tell you the truth. It's been kind of an obsession of mine. I started writing it when I finished filming [2008 directorial debut] Filth and Wisdom. It was actually an idea I had before that, but I made Filth and Wisdom because I realized that I didn't really have a right to make a bigger film until I made a smaller film - and learned how to make a film." Lets hope that Madonna has more luck behind the camera than she does in front of it. She doesn't have the best track record as an actress!


    From these shots it seems that Madonna and Lourdes aren't the only fashionista's in the family either! Little Mercy seems to be developing her own cool sense of style. Check her out rocking the skinny jeans, ballet flats and leather jacket! Although with a fashion icon as a mother and a budding fashion maven as your big sister, is there any doubt that Mercy will be a style princess?



    Source: babble.com


Post Title

MADONNA AND FAMILY LEAVE PARIS


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/08/madonna-and-family-leave-paris.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews