Powered by Blogger.

Confessions vs. Sticky and Sweet.



    I watched both Madonna's The Confessions Tour DVD and her Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD, and I thought I'd offer up an opinion on which one is better or which one might be better to buy if you were going to buy one.


    Personally, I enjoyed The Confessions Tour better. It's very disco/dance-oriented, and that's the kind of music I really like. Plus, Madonna looked nicer, which is always a good thing.






    However, Sticky and Sweet had a better all-around song selection-all of her most iconic songs got played, including some that I really wished had made Confessions, such as "Vogue," "Borderline," "Like a Prayer," "Ray of Light," and "Into the Groove."






    I think, essentially, what it boils down to is what you like better: dance music or classic Madonna. If you're not very familiar with either except for the basics, Sticky and Sweet is probably your best bet. That being said, Confessions is great if you're really into the more in-depth parts of both.



Post Title

Confessions vs. Sticky and Sweet.


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/08/confessions-vs-sticky-and-sweet.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews