Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday To A Very Special Magnifcent Bitch!



    Madonna! How I love thee. The musical queen of Magnificent Bitches!



    To celebrate (teehee) the big day, let's have a look at some of The Queen's bitchiest lyrics (along with some favourite photos of course).



    If you're afraid, well rise above, I only hurt the ones I love.




    Which leg do you want me to break?




    Noone ever takes what's mine.




    You think you're so much better than me, but your actions speak louder than words



    And how can we forget Human Nature. It contains a line that sums up all I love about Madonna and her attitude: I'm not you're bitch, don't hang your shit on meHappy Birthday To A Very Special Magnifcent Bitch!



Post Title

Happy Birthday To A Very Special Magnifcent Bitch!


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-birthday-to-very-special.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews