Powered by Blogger.

T.U. P-U's Lady Gaga + Madonna + All Forms of Sex and/or Rape in Fab Web2.0 User-Gen Fashion



    Lady Gaga and Madonna doing stuff the TU classifies as sexual

    Lady Gaga and Madonna doing stuff the TU classifies as sexual




    As the TU gradually improves in a general sense, as what I see as a direct result of the world/economy telling it to go straight to hell, some aspects of the improvement tend to pop in a wholly cathartic/locals only way. Popping in a way I love as much as actual sex, this article lists things that happened on tv that were sexy/rapey.

    "Highly sexual singers Madonna and Lady Gaga" were doing some HOT ASS SHIT on a tv show that I did not watch. Due to the steamily recounted details of this TU 2.0mg, I can use it in my irl-nsfw spank-bankofamerica.

    What can I say? I like to read about Lady Gaga doing sexy stuff. I like to read about Lady Gaga and Madonna doing sexy stuff. I like to read about Lady Gaga and Madonna and Kennan and Kell doing sexy stuff.

    I don't even care that Lady Gaga might or might not have a tiny little lady peener taped up in there somewhere. It might even make it steamboatier. Do you think Keenan will ever wash his tongue? I bet Keenan was secretly doing more more more nasty than you can know bout, behind them scenes.

    Can we all agree that this is the best article the Florida Times Union has ever produced?

    "SNL also produced some sexual humor at the expense of famous director Roman Polanski, who admitted to raping a 13-year-old girl in 1977, and John Phillips, the deceased lead singer of the 1960s Mamas and Papas band whose daughter Mackenzie recently accused of incest."



    Best. RunOnSentence. Ever.

    Suc It,

    Spezz




    T.U. P-U's Lady Gaga + Madonna + All Forms of Sex and/or Rape in Fab Web2.0 User-Gen Fashion

Post Title

T.U. P-U's Lady Gaga + Madonna + All Forms of Sex and/or Rape in Fab Web2.0 User-Gen Fashion


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/11/tu-p-u-lady-gaga-madonna-all-forms-of.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews