Powered by Blogger.

A Letter From Madonna






    Hello My Friends:


    Hopefully I got to see many of you on my Sticky & Sweet travels. While I'm happy to have more time to breathe and sleep, I miss my touring family. Sometimes I have to remember that I won't be seeing them for afternoon rehearsal and the big show. It was great visiting countries that I'd never been to before and of course returning to lots of my favorite places.


    I've just finished a script for a film that I hope to make next year. Its working title is W.E. It's two love stories intertwined together. One is about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and the other is a fictional story of a woman searching for love. That's all I am going to reveal at the moment. Stay tuned for further info on this.


    I am just back from Malawi and Brazil. Was so exciting to see the results of many of the projects that are underway in Malawi and to see first hand the improvement in the lives of the children that we have all grown to love like family. I'm especially looking forward to watching the building of the Girls Academy which hopefully will give a new meaning to girl power and produce the future leaders of Malawi. Thanks to all of you who contributed n the matching donation program, and feel free to keep helping in any way you can. You will be hearing more about the programs in Brazil in the near future, I look forward to sharing that endeavor with you all.


    Earlier this month I got to work with one of my favorite photographers, Steven Klein. We did a photo shoot for the next Dolce & Gabbana women's campaign - it's always an adventure when I work with Steven.


    Lastly, thanks to everyone for helping CELEBRATION reach No. 1 in so many countries. It's a wonderful reminder that my fans continue to celebrate music - old and new - and I can continue to inspire people to dance and dream. To quote the great Stevie Wonder from "Sir Duke", "Music is a world within itself. It's a language we all understand. You can feel it all over."


    Blessings to all of you


    Love Madonna. [SOURCE]



    Aww, I miss Madonna as well, I'm still listening to her greatest hits CD, while I wait for the tour DVD and a new album to come out


    Hurry and Justify My Love Madge :(




    A Letter From Madonna

Post Title

A Letter From Madonna


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/11/letter-from-madonna.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews