Powered by Blogger.

My Night Light...

    BlogItemURL> www.ucuagustinprosa.blogspot.com



    I Finally found the light, that night.

    Not in the darks sky nor in stars away upon the heaven.

    It is in him...

    Shine like a jewell, bright like an angel's hallo appeare on his head.

    Invite my smile, make me glossy.

    I won't move from that corner. And dear Johny, please just stay there, beneath the lamps shines above you.



    You are the forbid passion, I knew it.

    But I have no doubt...

    you are my night light

    come to make me, WWOOOUUUUUw...

    in this rainy desember



    :-)



    thanks 4 make me smile, dude.







Post Title

My Night Light...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2004/12/my-night-light.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews