Powered by Blogger.

Jus My Imagination

    BlogItemURL> www.ucuagustinprosa.blogspot.com



    There was a game we used to play

    We would hit the town on Friday night

    And stay in bed until Sunday

    We used to be so free

    We were living for the love we had and

    Living not for reality



    It was Just my imagination



    There was a time I used to pray

    I have always kept my faith in love

    It's the greatest thing from the man above

    The game I used to play

    I've always put my cards upon the table

    Let it never be said that I'd be unstable



    It was Just my imagination



Post Title

Jus My Imagination


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2004/12/jus-my-imagination.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews