Powered by Blogger.

Who's That Girl



    osNow, you know I had to include some Madonna. Aside from being a fellow [University of] Michigan Wolverine (Go Blue!), she is also one of the greatest artists-at least of the 80s and 90s. I'm posting the "Who's That Girl" remix right now for two reasons: 1) it's awesome and 2) I've posted a lot of songs from the 90s and I'm wanting to mix in some 80s right now. Posting the Sugar Babes song "We Rock the Beat" immediately made me think of the "Who's That Girl" remix, because they were back to back on a tape of songs I recorded from the radio. Those are probably the two songs I wore out most on that tape, and I was so happy to get both in my digital music collection. Naturally, I have other good Madonna remixes to bring to you in the future, but here's one of the best for right now. Let's not even talk about the movie it's from…




    • "Who's That Girl" (Extended Version)





    Who's That Girl

    Post Title

    Who's That Girl


    Post URL

    http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/10/who-that-girl.html


    Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
    Cpx24.com CPM Program

    Popular Posts

    My Blog List

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews