Powered by Blogger.

Madonna Singles



    Here comes a song that I actually genuinely like, and am sad to eliminate off the list, but well, it's the concept of this blog so I can't go back on my word suddenly and opt to keep it, even if that'd be something that I wanted to do, so without further whining, the third song to get eliminated is..



    DATE RELEASED: September 22, 1998
    US CHART PERFORMANCE: #11
    UK CHART PERFORMANCE:
    #06
    BEST CHART PEAK: #02 (Europe; Spain)
    LAST.FM PLAYS: 371.104 (20th)
    LAST.FM LISTENERS: 72.733 (22nd)


    So, as you can see, I chose to eliminate The Power of Goodbye as the twenty-fourth placer on my countdown. It's not entirely on purpose, but you see the real reason why I had to take down such a good song so early, is because this awesome song is just outmatched by other awesome Madonna songs, cause lets face it: she's made some pretty awesome music in the past twelve years. This is where the list starts getting tough, and soon, I'll be picking off the great songs one-by-one, and leave us with my favorite Madonna song, yay!







Post Title

Madonna Singles


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/10/madonna-singles.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews