Powered by Blogger.

Who Am I?






    This is from Madonna's "The Confessions Tour - Isaac". Heartfelt thanks to Donnaleigh de LaRosa for posting this on Face Book! Stunning video! The words here are fiction - they are not meant to reflect the content of the video. The video acts as a focus, or catalyst for the writing.


    Hear that music? hear that voice? It speaks to my soul - it asks me who I am, and what I am going to do about that. Hear that quickening? Eveything is moving faster … faster … faster!


    What is this cage that I am in? I choose to move - faster … faster … faster! Keep moving! Don't stop! Don't wonder why I am in this cage. As big as it is - it limits me … it forces me to live within boundaries that are not mine!


    Hah! As long as I keep moving, you cannot catch me! You cannot define me! You cannot control me!


    Who am I? It really doesn't matter, because I am as free as I want to be!


    (c) October 2010 Bonnie CehovetWho Am I?


Post Title

Who Am I?


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/10/who-am-i.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews