Powered by Blogger.

For the love of Madonna



    Good Morning!
    Today I wanted to share my song or songs of the day. Today I don't just have a song I have an entire album. It is Madonna's "Confessions on a dance floor".



    Confessions on a Dancefloor



    The main songs I am loving today are obviously "Hung Up" and "Sorry" Listen to these songs and pay attention to the lyrics. Even though these are pop dance songs they are still very relatable. I feel like calling up Madge herself and screaming "I get it! I so get it!!!"






    And while on the topic of her Majesty I wanted you show you some of my favorite Madonna looks over the recent years.



    ELLE Diva




    Flawless






    Touched for the Very First Time


    Yum




    Delicious.
    Bite me.
    Britt.





    For the love of Madonna

Post Title

For the love of Madonna


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/03/for-love-of-madonna.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews