Powered by Blogger.

Celebrity Bodies: Hilary Swank vs. Madonna



    Over the years, I've kept a mental list of celebrities whose physiques/habits are inspiring for me whenever I work out. One of my favorites is Hilary Swank:


    Hilary Swank


    I never forgot this photo when it came out in Vanity Fair (around the time of "Million Dollar Baby"). Though she's a different body type and size compared to me, what I love most about this picture is the freedom she embodies. This picture sums up how I'd like to feel: free, graceful, and powerful.


    In turn, I am inspired.


    Now, it's hard to talk about celebrity bodies without mentioning Madonna. You can't knock her discipline, but I think she's gotten a little scary-looking in recent years:
    Madonna's scary biceps


    Er, yeah.


    Maybe it's her general fanaticism and refusal of any sugar of any kind that puts me off, but I don't think she looks good anymore. She's fit and is probably physically strong, but she looks sort of stringy… like she's lost too much fat, and the elasticity of her skin isn't holding up her muscles properly anymore.


    I'd like to look strong and athletic, but I think I'll stick to thinking about Hilary Swank.




    Celebrity Bodies: Hilary Swank vs. Madonna

Post Title

Celebrity Bodies: Hilary Swank vs. Madonna


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/03/celebrity-bodies-hilary-swank-vs.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews