Powered by Blogger.

Audio: Britney Spears - rumored new songs "Feet On The Ground" & "Bad Girl"

    hey guys, I just found 2 songs that were titled under Britney.

    They are called "Feet On The Ground" & "Bad Girl (Feat. Lil Wayne)" .
    I think some parts are really like Britney, but I'm not so sure.
    I upload them and share with u guys.

    Are they new demos?
    How do u think?

    D/L:

    Feet On The Ground
    Zshare:



    Bad Girl (Feat. Lil Wayne)
    Zshare:

Post Title

Audio: Britney Spears - rumored new songs "Feet On The Ground" & "Bad Girl"


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/10/audio-britney-spears-rumored-new-songs.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews