Powered by Blogger.

So far, so good.



    My life right now consists of watching independent movies in bed,
    smoking pot with my boyfriend in bed,
    and constantly listening to Liza With A 'Z' album.



    I feel a bit defeated lately.
    Me and a couple good friends have recently grown apart
    but I've decided to stop mourning our friendship and just keep going with my life.


    Me and my boyfriend got a sweet apartment on the Upper East Side,
    we are moving in next week. It is pretty small but for starters is perfect.
    I am kind of sad that I have to spend my 800 dollar savings on paying my share of the rent,
    and security deposit.
    I wish I could just go shopping with them instead.
    I need new boots, jeans, shirts, and jackets. Is getting quite cold in NYC.


    Wish I could look like a mix between Liza Minnelli, Madonna, and Lady Gaga.










    So far, so good.

Post Title

So far, so good.


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/12/so-far-so-good.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews