Powered by Blogger.

Madonna - Little Star



    Do you have those albums that you bought a long time ago and never fully listened to? A couple of days ago, I finally gave a lisen to Madonna's Ray of Light. I know, i'm like 11 years late but whatever, at least I made it, lol.


    I was listening through every track, recalling the fun times of 1998 and then near the close of the CD, I hear a song called Little Star. Oh em gee. It;s like acoustic/alternative/euro/pulsating song about remembering how special you are. A little soppy in terms of the message but great song. listen to it, amazing song. It took me so back.








    Discovery of The Week: Madonna - Little Star

Post Title

Madonna - Little Star


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/12/madonna-little-star.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews