Powered by Blogger.

Musical Monday . . . Gambler



    So, this week's Musical Monday is an oldie but goodie that goes out to my hubby . . . Gambler by Madonna.


    This past weekend, he competed and took 1st place in his first individual pool tournament! He walked in expecting to get knocked out in the first round, but kept winning . . . and quite possibly annoying all the other higher ranked players.


    newman hustler.jpg


    They never saw him coming! Hehe! My hubby, the pool shark!







    Gambler, gambler


    Chorus:


    I'm a gambler, and I will take you by surprise
    Gambler, I'll aim this straight between your eyes
    Gambler, yeah I know all the words to say
    'Cause I'm a gambler, I only play the game my way, yeah


    Don't want to say this but I think that I should
    I'm better off forgotten if you think that I'd be good
    One day you see me the next day I'm gone
    Don't fight me baby I don't want to hold on
    I'm a gambler, a gambler


    You're not happy with the way I act
    You better turn around boy, don't look back
    You're getting angry, you know I can see
    You're just jealous 'cause you can't be me


    (chorus)


    Intermediate:


    You can't stop me now
    'Cause I'm right and I'm making advances
    Let me show you how
    Tonight, I'll be taking my chances
    On you, on you, on you, on you, that's right baby


    I'm a gambler, gambler
    You understand what I'm talking about?


    (chorus)
    (intermediate)


    I'm a gambler, a gambler
    Gambler, 'cause I'm a gambler


    You can't stop me now
    I'm on the road baby I know how
    You can't stop me now
    Oh no


    You can't stop me now (repeat 3 times)


    'Cause I'm a gambler, yeah I'm a gambler
    That's right baby





    Musical Monday . . . Gambler

Post Title

Musical Monday . . . Gambler


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/12/musical-monday-gambler.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews