Powered by Blogger.

To Madonna and D&G with Love...





    While I wss writing the last post, I found myself thinking about how much I admire Dolce & Gabbana's work and how I think they changed the way people dress and think about fashion during the last decades.


    This "love relationship" started many years ago, when I was a young teenager crazy for Madonna's Girlie Show Tour.
    I remember looking at the gorgeous costumes and thinking: Madonna is looking more sexy and sensual than ever!


    The rest is history…


    The design duo introduced me to a new magical world of fashion.
    A world where you can express your personality through what you wear in a way I had never tried before.


    Dolce & Gabbana together with Madonna, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Jean-Paul Gaultier are the reason I love fashion design as much as I do today.
    They are also one of the main reasons I do what I do today (and enjoy it).


    THANK YOU!





Post Title

To Madonna and D&G with Love...


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/07/to-madonna-and-d-with-love.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews