Powered by Blogger.

Like it or Not



    staronetickets.com






    "This is who I am
    You can like it or not
    You can love me or leave me
    Cause I'm never gonna stop"


    Madonna


    As Much as I Love me some Gaga, Madonna has earned the title Queen of Pop. I believe Lady Gage is still yet a princess, not that one day the torch wouldn't be past, but for now I have no doubt the Queen still has a few more tricks up her spandex. Here is to me hoping they both put out new albums for me to move my dancing feet to sooner than later.


    Long Live the Queen and Princess of Pop



Post Title

Like it or Not


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2010/04/like-it-or-not.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews