Powered by Blogger.

PCD Tour


    Pussycat Dolls kicked their own "Doll Domination" Tour last night from Aberdeen Scotland. Tour videos are starting to be all over youtube slowly and from what I've seen, I like it! After video-intro, girls appear on motorcycles similar to the album cover and perform "Take all over the world". Official Tour setlist is below. "Halo" and "Whatchamacallit" were reharsed for the tour, but both were left out from the first night but they may appear later on. Someone also claimed "Wait a Minute" was performed last night. I can't wait to see video from "Magic"! We bet the choreography is tight!


    Takin' Over The World
    Beep
    I Don't Need A Man
    Elevator
    I Hate This Part
    Buttons
    Wait A Minute
    Space (Melody)
    Played (Ashley)
    Don't Wanna Fall In Love (Kimberley)
    If I Was A Man (Jessica)
    Hush Hush (Nicole)
    Big Spender
    Whatcha Think About That (Video Mix)
    Whatchamacallit
    Magic
    Bottle Pop

    Halo (Nicole Solo)
    Stickwitu
    Don't Cha
    When I Grow Up

Post Title

PCD Tour


Post URL

http://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2009/01/pcd-tour.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews