Powered by Blogger.

Well...I Should Have Listened! Guess What Color My Hair Is Now!

    After asking if I could "PULL OFF" the RED (Very Rich Auburn) hair, from the Feria #66 kit I bought today at Target...I received mixed emotions.  I did have several who suggested having a professional salon do red instead of an at home kit, because it tends to be inconsistent and doesn't always come out like it should...

    Well...watch the video:
    HA!  You live, you learn!  NEXT TIME...I'll listen to you guys!  I promise!  Thankfully I had the backup color already purchased to cover up my big mistake!  Be grateful I am sparing you from seeing the condition the RED Kit left my hair in!  It was definitely laughable! 

    Regardless, I got a good giggled out of it, so maybe it was worth it just for that reason alone!

Post Title

→

Well...I Should Have Listened! Guess What Color My Hair Is Now!


Post URL

→

https://gallerygirlss.blogspot.com/2011/09/welli-should-have-listened-guess-what.html


Visit Gallery Girls for Daily Updated Gallery Girls
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews